My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Monday, December 26, 2005
1:33 PM
As quickly as it came, Christmas is over. It's been a good weekend. A trip to the pet farm, and cow's friend - ms c's place for food. There was a fantastic hippo tour, a stay over, a splendid afternoon spent lazing in bed, and great company for dinner with peiwen, huimin, stephen and.. PEARL! =P Went red club after.
Been feeling out of place lately. It's like I'm living someone else's life and all these that's happening makes a memory that isn't meant for me. Even Pearl is starting to seem like an illusion to me.
She's too perfect for someone like me.
I wonder which is worse - that someone placed a curse on me and it's working, or... it's because I've lost the balance in life that's why I'm drawn into a spiral that I can't get out of.
It's been a good weekend nevertheless. At least it was a smokefree one. =) thank you everyone for making this Christmas a memorable one.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!